Sunday, September 6, 2015

September Monthly Challenge Palette & Inspiration

The color palette from Vanessa Bell's View of Pond at Charleston reminds me of the fading colors of September before autumn sets the world ablaze. I loved the nostalgic feel of not wanting summer to end, filled with warm and wonderful memories. The muted colors of dark rose, peach and yellow play off of the warm and cool mix of greens with a nice variety of neutrals. 

Play with leaves, trees, floral or vessel themes in your jewelry this month or you could do less literal and use just the colors inspired by the painting. 

These are my Humblebeads picks to go with this month's painting. Click here to see all my choices from my collection that would work with this month's inspiration. 

Click here to read all the details on entering our Monthly challenge. Pull out those art beads and have fun creating with us this month! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what inspiration, and those colours are awesome! I have just started your wonderful latest course, (Belatedly I know) I think that it will keep me busy all winter!

Heather Powers said...

Thank you Lottie! Have fun creating your beads.