Monday, May 25, 2015

Amuse the Muse - Tribal-Inspired Beads with Rebecca of Songbead

Happy Monday everyone! Here's to a warm and sunny - and inspiring - last week of May. And without further ado, here's your last dose of tribal-inspired beads! Have you enjoyed this month's theme? I know I have. My style doesn't often lean towards the tribal - rustic, yes, but somehow not tribal - so it's been really fun to discover lots of new-to-me bead artists, and thinking how I could use some of these more unusual components within my own work and style. 

Here's what I found for you this week! 



















Rebecca is a Scottish jewellery designer; currently living in Edinburgh, capital of her native land. You can read more about her and her work at her blog, songbeads.blogspot.com and see more of her jewellery at songbead.etsy.com. She also has a supplies shop at thecuriousbeadshop.etsy.com.