Friday, November 29, 2013

November Monthly Challenge Recap



November's challenge painting treated us to the bounty of the harvest season. The juicy fruit, the celebration of wine, the welcoming at the table. This reminds me of good food shared with family and friends. And our various challenge pieces are a bountiful harvest as well! We are so delighted that you chose to share them with us.

Check out the beautiful art jewelry created from the theme.


Your turn! Click the InLinz Link-up below to add your blog post to the hop! And thanks for all you do to make the Art Bead Scene a place for celebrating art and beads! We are thankful for each of you!

Please add your exact URL to the blog hop for the November 2013 Art Bead Scene Monthly Challenge Recap.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I had submitted my necklace a few days ago but it was never approved and posted. If there is any way to know what I did incorrect this month so I can correct for next month that would be great! Thanks!
Katrina