Monday, June 22, 2009

Featured Designer of the Week-Verre Design


Each Monday we feature the Designer of the Week. One of our editors pick their favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.

This week Jennifer Heynen picked ExTraVaGaNzA by Verre Design. Jennifer noted, "The bold colors in this necklace are fabulous. I love chunky and bright jewelry and this necklace looks like it would be fun to wear. I also love the name for the necklace that Patricia choose, it's perfect." To see more of Patricia's work please visit her blog.

Want to see your work featured on the Art Bead Scene? Our theme for the month of June is Kandinsky's abstract circle painting. The deadline to enter for the monthly prize is June 30th! Create something that combines the theme with art beads and then send in your submission for the June Challenge.

6 comments:

louise@fireseed said...

This is a very fun piece and a clever interpretation of the artwork.

I want to call it - gumballs and oreos!

Jeannie said...

I told you Patricia that you captured Kandinsky's art with yours. I wasn't kidding. jeannie

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you picked my ExTraVaGaNzA necklace! Thank you so much:) Have a wonderful week!

Patricia
www.verredesign.blogspot.com

TesoriTrovati said...

This is one fabulous design. The colors just pop. But those spacers with the lines really make you think of Kandinsky's color study painting. Congratulations! Enjoy the day! Erin

Seedlings: Jewelry Because said...

I've enjoyed seeing Patricia's works in her story and by twitter link. When you get a chance check out her new starfish, just love the detail.

rosebud101 said...

Wow! I love the primary colors--like a new box of crayons--Wow! I'd love to wear that necklace.