Friday, April 3, 2009

I heart tools! BeadGlo Box

I am a sucker for a new tool and this looks really neat to me. I don't do a lot with seed beads but if I did I could see this being helpful. I just like the idea of a portable bead station with a light. Wouldn't it be great in the car? Here are the details of the BeadGlo Box...

The BeadGlo is the perfect accessory for all your beading projects. Easily sort and lay out beads and crystals on an illuminated surface with custom-designed trays. Features a 5”x9” illuminated slanted surface, 9V (AC) power adapter, (optional battery operation), convenient carrying bag, 8000 hour fluorescent bulb, two removable design trays (Necklace Tray& Multi Tray) with covers and two design rulers.

I found it online, but I am sure it will show up in beads stores soon. Check out all of the different trays you can get for it.

Happy Beading!

This post was written by Jennifer Heynen of Jangles.

4 comments:

LiPeony said...

Oh wow that is amazing for a beader on the go. Perfect to bring when you're at a craft show and want to keep yourself busy! It looks so chic and cute too.

Anonymous said...

Wow....I want it. Reasonable price too!

Katie said...

Cool...I have a birthday coming up, so I dropped a not-so-subtle hint to the hubby about this cool tool - I really do think it would be handy for on the road...Especially 'cause it's not too big...

This could work well...Especially since he knows that my new Nintendo DSi doesn't count for a birthday present if he gets one, too :o) (isn't it fun to pretend to be 5 every once in a while...hahaha...)...

Thanks for finding another cool toy for all of us toy-junkie beaders :o)

rosebud101 said...

That looks like a great tool to add to the many other tools I have!